Latorre y Asociados Consultoría has a wealth of experience in this area. Since its setting-up it has been closely linked to these type of services, given that the founding partners of the firm are professionals specialised in this matters.
- The main activities of the department are as follows:
- Feasibility studies of companies.
- Economic and financial analysis of the firm.
- Accounting research and management analysis.
- Drafting of expert opinions.
- Expert reports and appraisal of companies' assets for the purpose of trials, arbitrations, mergers, acquisitions and equity purchases.
- Preparation, support and evaluation of business plans.
- Recommendation on the form of incorporation and location for the company.
- Assistance for and study of alternative financing options.
- Budgeting and management, follow-up and control schemes.
- Support in mergers and takeovers of companies.
- Advice and assistance with problems arising from other areas, such as accounting, taxation, labour, insurance, etc.
- Preparation, presentation and assistance at completing official documents.
This department deals with developing the activity related to preparation, execution and settlement of insolvency files. Latorre y Asociados Consultoría has a broad experience in this field, since it has actively participated in many of the insolvency proceedings that have occurred in the last few years in Spain.
- The services offered are:
- Preparation of files and review of the documentation.
- Representation of creditors in insolvency proceedings.
- Drafting of expert opinions and feasibility plans.
- Analysis and diagnosis of companies' situation.
- Drafting of composition agreements.
- Direct action as bankruptcy receivers.
- Monitoring of composition agreements and proposed actions.
- Analysis and drafting of business plans.
- Winding-up of companies.