We include some cookies in order to improve the website usability.
Cookies are small text file that we store in your computer when you enter our website commonly used to “remember the state” of your browser session so you do not have to identify again in your next visit.
We use two types of cookies:
- ‘Session cookies’ not stored in the user’s computer but needed for each session and website service. This type of cookies are required for a correct running of a website.
- Temporarily cookies stored in your computer to keep track of your preferences and create statistics in order to optimized your website experience. We use Google Analytics.
We cannot guarantee the proper service functioning if you prevent cookies from running. Cookies deactivation is possible by following your browsers technical directions. Considering the wide range of browsers combination available in the market (for computers, laptops, mobile devices, video gaming, tablets and so on), we recommend you to check your browsers Help information in order to learn how to deactivate cookies. For more common used browsers, check their website:
- How to manage cookies with Google Chrome
- How to manage cookies with Microsoft Internet Explorer
- How to manage cookies with Mozilla FireFox
- How to manage cookies with Apple Safari
- How to manage cookies with Opera
- MORE INFORMATION -